Opportunity to Join Africa’s Largest Conglomerate as a Tracking Officer
The Dangote Group, one of Africa’s leading diversified companies, is recruiting a CTS Tracking Officer to monitor and analyze data for its Customer Trucks Empowerment Scheme (CTES) program. This role is a chance to grow your career with an internationally respected organization.
As CTS Tracking Officer, your core duties will involve operating tracking systems to monitor CTES truck locations and times, generating detailed tracking reports, ensuring devices function properly, gathering data to improve CTES management, and preparing tracking reports and performance analyses.
To excel in this analytical role, you will need a degree in Computer Science, Social Science or Sciences, 2-4 years of experience, strong knowledge of Nigerian geography, familiarity with tracking systems, data analysis abilities, and great attention to detail. Dangote offers attractive benefits like healthcare, pension, paid time off, and training programs.
If you are interested in leveraging your analytical skills to help one of Africa’s largest companies manage a strategic program, apply today
- Operating the tracking system to monitor CTES truck locations and times
- Providing on-demand detailed tracking reports
- Ensuring tracking devices are functioning properly
- Gathering data to improve CTES management
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly CTES tracking reports
- Analyzing CTES performance and developing improvement plans
To be successful you should have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences or Sciences
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Nigerian geography
- Familiarity with tracking systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- High attention to detail and confidentiality
How to Apply
For more details and how to Apply, Click here