Cyhermes Limited Job Vacancy Recruitment 2010 for Sales Associate
Cyhermes Limited is a software development and consulting firm focusing on the development, implementation and maintenance of web applications for medium and large-sized businesses.
At Cyhermes Ltd. we pride ourselves in delivering cost efficient and effective solutions to our clients. Thus, we take a systematic approach to development, carefully crafting a web strategy that is consistent with the client’s overall business strategy. As part of this process, the client’s long term goals will be explored and existing IT systems will be evaluated before options are identified and assessed. We also take into consideration a range of factors including the appeal, functionality and intuitiveness of the public interface, the ease of administration and reporting, and bandwidth efficiency. Cyhermes Ltd. is unique in that we continually strive for excellence and always put our clients first.
Cyhermes is seeking a Sales Associate to sell Cyhermes’s software solutions to numerous companies. The ideal candidate will have experience marketing software solutions.
– Understand user behaviour and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
– Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
– Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
– Ability to get things done in a challenging start up environment
– Great team player
– Build relationships through telephone calls with key decision makers from agreed client list with which Cyhermes currently has little or no relationship with
– Your key role will be to convince these clients to patronize Cyhermes through telephone, emailed proposals and onsite meetings
– Prospect and penetrate large organizations to make them aware of Cyhermes’s software offerings
The success of this role will be based against exceeding sales, pricing and yield goals
How to Apply
Send your application and cv to [email protected]
Application Deadline is 6th April 2010
Cyhermes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.Download Job Alerts App for Android