Consolidated Breweries Nigeria Job: Vacancy for Experienced Project Manager
Consolidated Breweries Plc is a subsidiary of Heineken International, produces and markets “33? Export Lager, Hi-Malt, Maltex and Turbo King Stout brands. We have two breweries and a factory located in the South East and South-West geographical zones of the country respectively. With over 25 years brewing experience in Nigeria. We are one of the major players in the industry and have continued to contribute to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for focused and determined individuals with some experience for the positions below
Job Title: Project Manager
The project Manager will be based in one of our locations and will be responsible for developing and executing agreed projects in our brewery and factory locations; for the day-to-day operational aspects of projects in these locations; and for maintaining accurate documentations relating to projects under execution.
The Project Manager will also be expected to travel extensively between our locations as the job demands.
The ideal candidates should have (or meet) the following:
* Minimum of B.sc degree, second-class honours (lower division) in any of the engineering disciplines.
* Minimum of 8 years experience in project management in a Manufacturing/Process environment.
* Project planning skills (including use of Gantt charts).
* Proven experience with tendering for projects; project budgeting and cost control; civil works projects and generally. in completion of capital projects of over N200.000.000.00
* Proven experience working with local and foreign companies.
* Wide knowledge of local contractors for civil and technical works.
* Experience/knowledge of local rules and regUlations; and working with regulatory authorities.
* Experience with automation projects is an advantage.
* Experience in stainless steel welding standards.
* Not more than 45 years of age as at 1st January, 2010.
* Ability to work with Computer systems and softwares – MS Word. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, AutoCad and the Internet.
* Good team-player. ”
* Hands on” mentality.
* Flexible attitude.
* Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
* Willingness to work in any of the locations in Nigeria where we have operations now and in the future.
Remuneration attached to the positions are in line with the existing rates in the industry.
Mode of Application
If you are confident that your experience, skills and orientation have prepared you to; succeed in any of the above positions, apply with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials quoting the position applied for on the left-hand side of the envelope and send to:
THE HEAD. HUMAN RESOURCES
CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES PLC
P.O BOX 159.
Application Deadline is 17th June 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android