OUR CLIENT, a leading player tn the Oil and Gas Industry, has engaged our services to recruit and provide the best for the under listed job position. The successful candidate who shall be an employee of Computer Warehouse Group shall be seconded to our client.
The appointee shall ensure the successful operation of telecommunications Infrastructure through administration and maintenance to meet agreed seN/ce levels and satisfy the business
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate would amongst others:
– Undertake all work in accordance with required technical and quality standards, selecting and using appropriate methods and toots In order to achieve well-engineered products which exhibit the necessary attributes such as fitness for purpose, reliability, efficiency. Security, safety. Maintainability and cost effectiveness.
– Document all work using appropriate standards, methods and tools, including prototyplng tools where appropriate.
– Prepare, or contribute to project and quality plans, taking account of the requirements for functionality versus the constraints of time. cost and quality
– Give technical leadership to small teams. planning, estimating, controlling and reporting on work performed accurately and effectively in order to achieve targets
– Carry out full impact analysis of new software releases and recommends upgrade plans. Review upgrades and fix available from system software suppliers and identify those which merit action, Investigate potential and actual service problems and recommend solutions. Develop and use formal procedures to plan and test proposed solutions.
– Develop and use procedures for collection of critical information in the event of system failure. Analyse documentation, storage dumps and logs relating to system failures to Identify the falling component. Isolate failures and recommend actions to circumvent problems and enable the restoration of services with the minimum of business Impact. Liaise with suppliers to obtain corrective code. installing and testing the code to ensure a permanent resolution,
– Ensure that operational documentation for relevant system products is fit for purpose and current. Provide advice and guidance 10 systems development and service delivery staff on the correct and effective use of system software.
– Monitor system efficiency againsl published service level agreements as will as monitor both resource usage and failure rates of installed systems and provide detailed feedback to management
– Produce procedures suCh as the CM plan, defecliproblem reporting procedures, change control procedures, etc. while ensuring Iheir compatibility with prescribed standards
– Able to interlace and communicate effectively with others in a multi discipHne and multi-racial project team.
– Must not be more than 40 years.
– B.Sc/HND in Electrical/ Electronics /Telecommunlcation Engineering, Computer Engineering. Obtained at a minimum of Second Class Lower Division/ Lower Credit
– 7 – 10 years experience In CCTV, Satellite Communication 8. Cable TV, Microwave, Radio, PABX communications and Cable Infrastructure support
Method of Application
Interested persons should address application quoting the position at the back of the application envelope with copies of their certificates and curriculum vitae to
Human Resources Manager,
Computer Warahouse Group,
5th Floor, Octagon Building,
133, A.J. Marinho Drive,
Victoria Island Annex,
P.O. Box 73980,
11a, Igodo Road.
E-mail to [email protected].
Deadline: All applications must be received on/before 29th April 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android