Computer Warehouse Group Job: Vacancy for Legal Officer
One of the fastest growing information and communication technology companies in West Africa today. We offer integrated ICT solutions that add value to the operations of diverse clientele, using highly skilled and well motivated workforce. We work with best-in-class partners and technologies from all over the world. We comprise three divisions, each with expertise in one of the three information technology disciplines, plus an IT training and certification centre. CWL Systems specialises in the supply and maintenance of computer hardware and ancillary equipment. It commands a share of over 15% of the computer systems market in Nigeria with a strong foray into the Ghanaian and the larger West African market.
DCC Networks dedicates itself to VSAT, Metropolitan Area Network, Wide Area Network, Systems Integration and Network Monitoring and Management.
VACANCY: LEGAL OFFICER
* Create and adopt policies and procedures designed to insure that the organization and its employees comply with required laws and regulations.
* Administer policies and procedures.
* Investigate compliance issues and coordinate responses to regulatory inquiries or examinations.
* Train employees on compliance topics and best practices.
* Provide leadership and direction on regulatory and ethical business conduct.
* Partner with management with respect to strategic issues.
* Review contracts and agreements to ensure the company’s interest is well protected.
* Liaise with external solicitor as needs arise
5 years post bar qualification
Experience in a corporate environment
Articulate with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should forward their applications to [email protected]
Deadline: On or by 3rd August 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android