Computer Warehouse Group Job: Vacancy for Business/ Sales Managers
Computer Warehouse Group is a major player in the ICT in Nigeria. They are now recruiting for: Business/Sales Managers
- Sound understanding of the IT Services & Solutions marketplace
- Building New Markets with entrepreneurship skills
- Business Sales Strategies with P&L MM $$ – Strategic Planning & Execution
- Strategic IT Consulting & IT Solutions through “Solution Selling” & Business Transformations
- Channel & Partnership Development, Management, and Joint Ventures Commercial & Contract Management
- Pre sales and Bid Management
- Innovative Pricing and Value Delivery – Build Revenue and Profitability
- Practice Management – CRM, Professional Services, Managed Services, ERP, Domain knowledge in Government, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance (P&C), Telco
- Horizontal Technology expertise in CRM , Portals, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, Solution Frameworks and Systems Integration, ERP
- Strong Process Orientation with excellent presentation, client management, structured approach, high energy and collaborative attitude.
- Motivated, results-driven with extensive experience across multiple industries. Demonstrated success in customer/vendor/Channel relationship management, with ability to quickly build genuine rapport and secure competitive contract wins. Hands-on experience in budgeting/forecasting/operations management/Cost Control, with a reputation for dedication, creative problem solving, and outstanding service.
- Proven performer and profit “maximizer,” skilled in capturing dominant market share, growing sales revenue, and negotiating cost-saving initiatives reducing overhead in multi-million dollar deals.
- Have skills in updating latest technology, spot decision-making on both Sales & Operations interpreting market response to facilitate product improvement & contribute towards the growth of an organization.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills, problem solving organizational abilities, posses a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
1. Meeting the sales volume and profitability targets for the unit.
2. Initiating business development activities to generate new business and meet targets
3. Implement sales processes and procedures to ensure proper market and account coverage leading to dominant position in the market.
4. Leading/coaching/mentoring the salesforce to over-achieve sales targets
5. Build a team to deliver on the business strategy
6. Initiating strategic relationship with companies in various sectors of the economy
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward application with copies of their certificates and curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Deadline: 19th May 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android