Catholic Relief Services NGO Vacancy for Monitoring & Evaluation Manager (Abuja)
Catholic Relief Services is the official agency of the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops for relief and development assistance overseas.
Position title: Monitoring & Evaluation Manager (7D/SUN)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Duration: 1 year
The 7 Dioceses project is a community based project that provides care and support for people living with HIV in 11 states. The SUN project aims at Scaling Up the Nigerian faith based response to HIV with focus on HIV orphans and vulnerable children (OVC)
The M&E Manager will support the M and E unit to monitor project performance and assure progress toward the achievement of the goals and objectives of the projects.
· Masters Degree in Health, Epidemiology, Demography, Statistics or a related field
· 5 years experience in public health M&E including TB and HIV/AIDS
· Familiarity with the principles of, and field experience in, current approaches to M&E for development and emergency response programs.
· Experience in facilitating M&E capacity building.
· Willingness to travel within Nigeria up to 50% of the time
· Nigerian by Nationality.
Interested applicants should request for application forms from [email protected] fill the forms and send back to the same address along with a detailed CV as attached MS Word documents. Completed applications should reach us before 5pm, October 14th 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android