CasaBella International Limited Job Vacancy: Careers Recruitment for Sales Representative, Business Manager and Beauty Supply Store Manager
CasaBella International Limited is a sister company to HealthPlus Limited Nigeria’s First Integrative (Retail Chain) Pharmacy, with a mission to help people achieve Optimum Health and Vitality. CasaBella International Limited requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professionals to fill the following positions In the lekki area of lagos state:
Business Manager, Beauty Supply Store Manager and Sales Representative
1. CasaBella Business Manager
• To develop and manage the business divisions of CasaBella International limited (a sister company to HealthPlus Pharmacy) which includes: distribution and retailing of cosmetics, toiletries and beauty products; and the beauty academy, in order to achieve business objectives.
• To conduct business opportunity assessments and identify new trends, Products and services for growth for CasaBella to exploit.
• To identify, initiate and develop partnership opportunities to grow the division.
• To design and execute marketing strategies for all ranges of products to reach customers and communicate brand message.
• A good degree, an MBA would be an advantage.
• Must possess the ability to manage people, processes and products.
• Must possess business, communication, analytical and IT skills.
• Reports to the Managing Director.
2. Beauty Supply Store Manager
• To manage people. processes and products in order to optimize and sustain sales, performance, profitability and customer satisfaction at CasaBella Beauty Supply Store.
• A good degree, an MBA is an advantage.
• Must be able to manage, lead, inspire, develop and motivate the team.
• Must possess business management skills and high performance orientation with service excellence.
• Must possess problem solving, communication, analytical and IT skills.
• Must be passionate about Beauty.
• Reports to the CasaBella Business Manager.
3. Sales Representative
• Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory
• A good degree, 1-2 years experience is an advantage.
• Must have the ability to persuade and influence others.
• Must have the ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
Send an application letter with detailed CV and relevant credential by mail, email or take in person on/ before 27th April 2010 to:
The Human Resource Manager,
188 Anthony Etukudo Avenue, off Admiralty way,
Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos.
Tel: 08191350067, 012793886, 017400720.Download Job Alerts App for Android
Email: [email protected]