British Council Nigeria Job: Vacancy for Customer Service Officer
British Council is looking for a qualified individual to fill the post of a ‘Customer Sevice Officer‘ in Kano
VACANCY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
- The selected candidate will implement the delivery of high-quality, customer-focused services, ensuring that the needs of our customers are met.
- The selected candidate should have a proven track record of successful work in a customer-focused environment, and be adept at team-working as well as working independently.
- They should be used to meeting demanding deadlines. The selected candidate should also have good IT skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- Read through the job description document. Download and complete the application form.
- To help you understand and complete the application form read through the ‘How to complete the application’ and ‘Guidance for applicants’ documents to the left of this page.
- Listed within the job description document, you will find a number of listed ‘competencies’. Evidence against those competencies will need to be provided in your application form under the ‘Evidence in support of your application’ area.
- To help you understand the competencies, we have provided a ‘Behavioural Competency’ and ‘Generic Skills’ dictionary.
- Please read all the documents carefully before you fill in the job application form. Telephone applications or enquiries will not be considered. Completed applications should be sent via email to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: Thursday 30 September 2010 before 10am.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. We do not accept CV’s, handwritten applications or expressions of interest.Download Job Alerts App for Android