Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited Job: Fresh Graduates Vacancy Recruitment for Trainee Helicopter Pilots 2010
The aviation industry is dominated by only a few key players of which Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited leads the pack especially in corporate and private helicopter services.
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited part of the Bristow Group and the leading Helicopter Operator in Nigeria is looking for potential
Bristow is the only aviation company in Nigeria that has consistently trained Nigerian Pilots over the past 30 years.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Nationals for training as HELICOPTER PILOTS
The company will sponsor its selected candidates on a Pilot Training Scheme. Successful candidates will be employed as Pilots by Bristow in Nigeria
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates should possess a minimum degree (2nd Class Lower Division) from a recognised university with at least one (1) year post N.YS,C, experience,
• Candidates with, or currently undergoing a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL – A or H) course or, already in possession of an ICAO equivalent licence would also be considered,
• In addition, candidates should possess the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (S.S.C.E) or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in one sitting including English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
• The candidate must be a Nigerian National and must possess the following qualities:
• Between 22 – 28 years old. (No candidate will be considered aged 28 and above)
• Fluency in, and have a proper understanding of the English Language,
• The candidate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge at aviation related subjects. The selection process will involve written exanimations, problem solving, computer-based aptitude test, medical and series of Interviews
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their hand written applications enclosing detailed copy of curriculum vitae, photocopies of all credentials: NYS.C. discharge certificate, birth certificate and two (2) passport photographs, Details should be sent to:
The General Manager (HR)
Bristow Helicopters (Nig) Ltd
Old Domestic Wing, M.M. Airport
P.O. Box 11
Only Shortlisted Candidates from applications received not later than Six (6) Weeks after this Publication will be acknowledged and subsequently invited for Interview. ‘
Previous applicants need not ‘apply
Deadline: Application closes not later than 1st April, 2010
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.Download Job Alerts App for Android