Brawal Shipping Job Vacancy: Careers Recruitment for Personal Assistant and Cook
Brawal Shipping (Nigeria) Limited was incorporated on 9th December 1981 as a limited liability company. It is an offshoot of Aeromaritime (Nigeria) Limited which was incorporated in Nigeria in 1974 essentially to assist the government in decongesting the port during the cement armada. Aeromaritime is a specialized stevedoring company and as a result of the success made, the company, Brawal Shipping (Nigeria) Limited came into being. Brawal Shipping (Nigeria) Limited is a ship Agency outfit which renders ship husbandry services to vessels owned by our Group of companies as well as other principals. The company, Brawal Shipping (Nigeria) Limited, has offices in Lagos, Warri and Port Harcourt(Onne) and operates Terminals in those parts.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (Female)
REPORT TO: CEO
JOB SUMMARY: To provide secretarial, administrative and Human Resource support
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Management of the CEO’s diary and appointments
• Help CEO manage output, workflow and office deadlines
• Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible
• Collect and open all mails addressed to the CEO
• Take minutes for ail meetings.
• Draft, type and dispatch all the CEO’s correspondence
• Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Maintain a comprehensive filing system.
• Co-ordinate CEO’s travel in conjunction with in-house travel group
• Tabulate and retrieve CEO’s official expenditures and claims
• Arrange local transportation when necessary
• Some research, media relations and promotional work
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the CEO
• A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University (must have completed NYSC)
• A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
• Shorthand and excellent typing skills
• Good computer skills, speed and accuracy essential (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint) Knowledge of graphics useful
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Professional telephone manners
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Bright, confident personality
• Well presented
• Highly personable
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
COOK- FRENCH/EUROPEAN SPECIALTY
• Must have a broad knowledge and a minimum of 5years experience with French/European standard cuisine.
• Experience in implementing new food concepts and menus.
• Must be able to create menus based on Residents preferences.
• Must be time flexible.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with a copy resume should be mailed to: [email protected]
Deadline: 6th April, 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android