Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Graduate trainee responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals are responsible, also will be responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role will be an added advantage
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Candidate must be based in Lagos
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2019 Download Job Alerts App for Android