Baker Hughes Job Vacancy: Recruitment for Billing Analyst
Baker Hughes offers products and services that are applied below the surface in oil and gas wells. We serve the global petroleum industry. We operate in oilfields in the USA and Canada, the Gulf of Mexico, Latin America, the North Sea, Russia, West Africa, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region
Baker Hughes is recruiting for the position Billing Analyst
Job Title: BILLING ANALYST
Requisition ID: 32309
Location: PORT HARCOURT, NG
Job Status: Full-time
– Responsible for the inter-divisional billing reports.
– Under limited supervision, prepares accounting statements and reports related to billing.
– Reviews journal entries.
– Analyzes financial statements and reports.
– Coordinates accounting needs with other departments or locations.
– Handles special projects, as assigned.
– Knowledge of accounting principles.
– Detailed oriented.
– Good analytical skills.
– High School Diploma or equivalent.
– Associate’s Degree preferred.
– 5+ years experience in accounting or finance.
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline: Till Position is TakenDownload Job Alerts App for Android