Helios Towers Nigeria (HTN) Limited is is a leading Telecommunications Services Provider with a continuous drive to build and develop leaders. We strive to attract young, talented professionals with a desire to change the face of the Telecommunications business, and Nigerian business as a whole – professionals who genuinely want to make a difference. Helios Towers Nigeria recruits Project Controller
We are recruiting for the following positions: Autocad Engineer.
Job Title: Autocad Engineer (HTN-JD-001)
Job Division : CAPEX and Operations
Job Location : Head Office (Ligali)
Job Grade/Level : Associate
Leadership Project Manager
This position is required to produce the site construction/as built drawings as well as the documentation. Also, the carrying out and management of Technical Site Survey (TSS).
Essential Job Functions
- Production and issuance of generic construction drawings.
- Verification of Agent’s acquired sites to confirm the allowable space and to determine whether the coordinate is within the clients’ allowable from the nominal (TSS).
- Liaising with site supervisors and contractors on site challenges and proffer solution based on the TSS reports.
- Documentation and management of construction drawing files for all the sites.
- Creation and management of As built designs and documentation.
- A good first degree or HND, preferably in Engineering or Environmental sciences.
- Exhibits a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity, confidentiality & commitment
- Have exceptional IT knowledge/skills to generate, review and interpret drawings.
- Advanced AutoCAD and Microsoft office skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, networking, leadership & change management skills are also required.
- Ability to manage and resolve civil issues.
- Good team spirit and human relation management.
- Result oriented in line with corporate objective.
- Must be able to make use of a GPS.
- 2-4 years CAD Engineer experience. Construction or Telecommunication.
- Practical supervisory skills.
- AutoCAD and Engineering training
Supervisory /Leadership /Managerial Complexity:
- Coordination of the CAD team.
- Demonstrate team cohesion
- Managing Technical Site Survey database.
- Creation and updating the construction documentations.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should apply using the link below:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: ASAPDownload Job Alerts App for Android