|Residential Security Officers|
|Lagos & Surrounding Area|
Residential Security Officers required for immediate start. Officers will be working in prestigious residences.
Applicants need to have excellent communication skills and impeccable presentation. Security experience is a must and ex-police or ex armed forces are welcomed. Duties include access control, report writing and patrols.
Security Officer Quality Standards
An Around ‘D’ clock Security Company Limited Security Officer:
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
- Has a friendly and professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical and crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
Security Officer Basic Job Responsibilities:
Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or visitors at the site. Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies. Respond to emergencies by following emergency response proceedings. Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a school Certificate, or at least 1 years of verifiable employment history.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- No criminal convictions as specified under Around ‘D’ Clock Security‘s guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Successful completion of Around ‘D’ Clock’s Security Officer Basic Course exam.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to providing quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMMENCE YOUR SHIFT BY 06.00 ANY DAY.
How to applyDownload Job Alerts App for Android
To apply, please quote the name of the desired position as the subject of your mail and send your most recent curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft word document and saved with your full names) to us at
[email protected] within two weeks of this advertisement.