ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER (NIGERIA)
A.O.S. Practice is a multi-purpose rebranded law firm which has set out to provide international standard pot pourri of legal services to both local and international clients. Our Practice is founded on advocacy. We represent a vast array of clients before the different law courts in Nigeria with respect to disputes arising from commercial agreement, property law related issues, risk assets recovery, criminal defence/prosecution, intellectual property protection/enforcement and general arbitration. Aside our advocacy practice, we also proffer legal advisory services as it pertains to business formation and operations, corporate structure, regulatory and compliance issues, commercial agreements and transactions, mortgages and loan documentation. A.O.S. Practice is strategically located in the foremost commercial district of the city of Lagos with proximity to the Federal Court of Appeal and the Lagos judicial Division of the High Court of Lagos State.
He plans, directs and coordinates the support services of the firm: provides administrative decision-making, support and leadership; oversees the workings of the back office personnel, administrative staff including secretaries, cleaners and security men; work at managing the office budget and review the office expenditure often; answer interoffice inquiries; and effectively communicate all operational data to management.
1. Provide supplies by identifying needs in various support areas within the firm
2. Establish policies, procedures, and work schedules for all support staff
2. Provide an effective communication system by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
3. Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
4. Ensure support staff achieve desired results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
5. Purchase printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
6. Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
7. Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
8. Maintain continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
9. Improve program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
10. Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* BSc Degree Holder
* Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a service or multinational industry
* Salary and perks attached to role very attractive.
Interested professionals with requisite skills should forward CVs to: [email protected]
Deadline: Please note that this exercise will be concluded once a suitable candidate is identifiedDownload Job Alerts App for Android