Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Jobs: Vacancy for Several Medical Positions
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana is recruiting for competent and qualified candidates for employment in the under-listed vacant positions
• PRINCIPAL MEDICAL OFFICER/SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER
• NURSING SISTER/SENIOR NURSING SISTER/SUPERINTENDENT
Suitably qualified and competent candidates are invited to apply.
Principal Medical Officer/Senior Medical Officer
a. PRINCIPAL /MEDICAL OFFICER
• A holder of M.B.B.S with at least nine years relevant experience or a holder of Post-graduate qualification with six years of relevant experience.
b. SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER
• A holder of M. B.B. S. with at least six years relevant experience or holder of Post-graduate qualification with three years experience.
• All candidates must be registered with the Nigerian Medical Council.
Nursing Sister/Senior Nursing Sister
(a) NURSING SISTER/SUPERINTENDENT
• The candidate must possess the NRN and NRM plus at least three years post qualification cognate experience
(b) SENIOR NURSING SISTER/SUPERINTENDENT
• The candidate must possess NRN/SRN qualification with at least six years post qualification cognate experience
• All candidates must be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
• Candidate must be a registered holder of B.Sc Pharmacy or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution with at least three years experience or a holder of a post graduate qualification in Pharmacy with one year cognate experience.
The salary will be as applicable to all Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria,
Method of Application
Candidates are required to forward to the Registrar ten copies of their type written applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating full names with surname first, sex, place and date of birth, state of origin, Permanent home address, phone number, current postal address, Institutions attended with qualifications and dates, and names, addresses of three referees and one set of photocopies of credentials to the Registrar.
Akanu Ibiam Federal, Unwana
Afikpo, Ebonyi State.
Candidates are advised to request their named referees to send their report direct to the Registrar.Download Job Alerts App for Android
A.D. Okoro (Mrs.)
Deadline: 1st April, 2010