Air Nigeria Aviation Job for Marketing Coordinator
Virgin Nigeria Airways has finally changed her name to AIR NIGERIA DEVELOPMENT LIMITED and the airline is now to be known as AIR NIGERIA.
The name change according to the Chairman of the airline; Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim was effected sequel to the Board resolution on the 14th May 2010. This was disclosed to journalists in Lagos on Wednesday 2 June 2010 at a Press briefing. The new name has already been approved by the Corporate Affairs Commission and had been registered with certificate number RC 501975.
Air Nigeria now has vacancies for Marketing Coordinator.
Job Position: Marketing Coordinator.
Reports To: Marketing Communications Manager
Sub Function: Marketing
To assist with the planning and execution of all marketing communications activities for Air Nigeria (AN), towards generating top of mind awareness of AN products and consumer demand.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
The position requires talent with a university degree or its equivalent in Marketing or the social sciences from a reputable institution and 2 years experience in brand management or marketing. The incumbent needs to be ready to travel at short notice as the role may require frequent travel to various AN locations. Expertise in the use of graphic design software including CorelDraw and Photoshop applications is key to effective delivery on the role.
The following skills are essential:
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken Communication skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Attention to Detail
- Assist with implementation of marketing activities. Ensure availability of branding and promotional materials and distribution of the same to all relevant outlets. Maintain record of distributed materials
Design of marketing communication visuals based on brief from Manager & ensuring communication materials designed are in accordance with brand guidelines
Monitor media campaigns and ensure all outlets are advised when the campaign is over and materials are retrieved from public display while records are properly kept for verification purpose.
- Support manager in organising and managing all marketing events. Liaise with internal stakeholders to gather necessary information for showcasing at events.
- Ensure appropriate visibility for brand during sponsorship activities and other marketing events as well as social network sites and electronic media.
- Supervise direct marketing activities i.e. Blitz in all AN destinations as required.
Internal: Sales, Cabin Services and Ground Services department External: Corporate client, Traders and marketing vendors.
18th January, 2011
Method of Application
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV subject: “Marketing Coordinator, AIR NIGERIA/MK/MKC/0111” to: [email protected]
Click here for more informationDownload Job Alerts App for Android