Air Nigeria (Former Virgin) Vacancies for Pilots, Co-Pilots and Captains
Virgin Nigeria Airways has finally changed her name to AIR NIGERIA DEVELOPMENT LIMITED and the airline is now to be known as AIR NIGERIA.
The name change according to the Chairman of the airline; Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim was effected sequel to the Board resolution on the 14th May 2010. This was disclosed to journalists in Lagos on Wednesday 2 June 2010 at a Press briefing. The new name has already been approved by the Corporate Affairs Commission and had been registered with certificate number RC 501975.
Want to play on a truly global field? Here’s your chance to up your game to a new level. Do you have 200 hours or more total flight time? Are you excited about safety and efficiency? Then take your special place as a first rate pilot with Air Nigeria.
Air Nigeria, currently flies to Abuja, Benin, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Sokoto ( on the domestic route). Regionally we fly to Abidjan, Accra, Banjul, Brazzaville, Cotonou, Dakar, Douala, Libreville, Monrovia, Owerri, Port Harcourt and Sokoto. We have plans to open more routes with a promise to offer our customers excellent service and operate to the highest standard.
Essential to our growth and success is the employment of high quality pilot in Lagos for our expanding fleet. We are offering exciting career opportunities for dynamic pilots to join us.
ALL PILOTS MUST HAVE:
· Good understanding of commercial air transport operations
· Positive and proactive attitude towards flight safety
· Good communication skills
· IT literacy
· Driving licence
Responsible to the Chief Pilot and the Company for safe and efficient operation of the aircraft; To join us as Captain, you will need
· An Airline Transport Pilot Licence
· A total of 5,000 hours of which at least 3000 hours must be in command
· Good CRM Skills
· Strong leadership and flight deck management skills
Responsible to the Captain, you will be expected to aspire to achieve the same standards as the Captain. We are recruiting Future Captains and you must be able to demonstrate good command and leadership qualities with your flying skills. To join us as Co-Pilot, you will need:
· A commercial pilot’s licence
· A total of 220 hours flying experience
· Demonstrate sound technical skills, potential leadership qualities and command
· Good CRM skills
· Exhibit leadership and flight deck management skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
In return we will offer you a great place to work, and industry leading reward package consisting of a competitive salary, excellent training and development, medical cover, pension, staff travel benefits and an opportunity to see the world.
To be considered, you will need to do the following:
· To download the application form please Click Here, click on the ‘SAVE’ button and save the file to an appropriate location (you will want to carefully note the location you save to, so that you will be able to find the file once download is complete)
· Carefully complete the application form.
· Once you have downloaded and filled this form, please e-mail to: [email protected]
Please note that this application form is only for Pilots applying for Flight Deck positions.
Please do not fill this form in unless you are a pilot.
Click here for more informationDownload Job Alerts App for Android