Adexen Vacancy: Technical Executive – Advanced Power Solutions
Job reference n°: NGA0469
Sector: Distribution & FMCG – Nigeria – Western Africa
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a conglomerate operating in different business segments for a Technical Executive – Advanced Power Solutions.
The Technical Executive’s role is responsible and accountable for the following areas:
- Establish detailed construction drawing sets for project proposals to confirm to client on their needs.
- Co-ordinate customer site visits with the sales team to provide technical support for their presentations and proposals for clients they identify.
- Correspond with local and federal government authorities for necessary approvals and permits required to undertake the project.
- Draft post-construction project commissioning procedures and render aid in project commissioning.
- The position is based in Lagos
- He will be responsible for the construction and installation of active systems, which require solar collectors, concentrators, pumps and fans
- Responsible for designs and recommendations on power specifications.
- Installation of passive systems, with the best use of windows and insulation to absorb and reflect solar radiation for heating and cooling purposes
- Building solar energy systems that use mirrors to absorb and convert the sun’s radiation into heat energy
- Design apparatus for fluid circulation among mirrors collecting the heat from the sun
- Design of heat transfer systems from sun to a central boiler or steam turbine, to generate electricity
- Experience in usage of all technical equipments for each project and determining what volume per scale of project
- Co-ordinate and ensure safety of all technical staff involved in every project.
- Provide support to sales team in managing specific client needs and requests.
Qualifications and experience
- Must have a Degree in Electronic Engineering with civil engineering as an elective subject with at least 5-10 years experience solar power site evaluation.
- Must have knowledge of developing solar power schematics, knowledge of layout and design tools used in solar power projects design.
- Must possess the ability to draft, read plans and provide solar power design.
- Must have sound knowledge in large scale solar power electronics and electrical power systems design.
- Must have ability to implement electrical, mechanical, structural and civil engineering.
- Must have absolute ability to read, understand and edit electrical and structural plans.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Fluent in spoken English and adept at written skills in English. Knowledge of local languages will be an added advantage.
- Ideally, exposure of working within a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be able to work under pressure within stipulated time lines.
- In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must have strong analytical problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and at the same time be able to work as a team-player.
- Must be able to multi-task with concentration and be able to pay close attention to detail.
- Acts with honour and character – A person of high integrity who is direct and truthful but at the same time can keep confidences.
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Click here for details and applicationDownload Job Alerts App for Android