Adexen Nigeria Job Vacancy: Trade Marketing Manager Recruitment
Trade Marketing Manager
Job reference n°: NGA0323
Sector: Industry – Nigeria – Western Africa
Our Client is a leading company in FMCG sector.
The ideal candidate must have a real experience of this position within an FMCG company.
She/ he will structure the Sales Department by determining the demand for products offered by the company, analyzing market trends and contributing to the definition of the sales and marketing strategies
She/ he will identify its competitors and potential new markets. She/he will develop mix marketing strategies in order to maximize profits while keeping in mind the customer satisfaction.
The candidate will manage product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products.
The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
* Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve the defined business objectives across all product categories.
* Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away.
* Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with Corporate Trade Marketing and budget management.
* Leading efforts to leverage the Global Brand Positioning.
* Providing seasoned leadership in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into impactful programs.
* Design, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team. Work closely with the Chief Marketing Manager to improve processes that link corporate brand building activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities
Qualifications et experience
* Must be a qualified Trade Marketing Manager.
* At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
* Proofed Management capacities.
* Person of high integrity.
* Important analysis skills.
* Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
* Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
* Fully fluent in spoken and written English.
* Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration
Click here to Apply
Deadline: Not statedDownload Job Alerts App for Android