Adexen Nigeria Job: Vacancy for Sales Director
Our client is a large international group operating in the industry. The group is looking for a Sales Director to support their organization in Nigeria.
This is a very good opportunity to join an international group offering important career opportunities.
Adexen is looking for one of its large industrial clients a Sales Director who will manage the sales operation of the company.
The Sales Director is responsible for driving the sales and distribution strategy and implementation.
He will lead the development of Group’s nationwide selling and distribution network.
He will report directly to the MD of the group
The position is based in Lagos.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, develop and implement sales & distribution strategies to meet sales objectives.
• Responsible to grow all sales volumes for the entire product portfolio.
• Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of Distribution development.
• Increase and maintain customer intimacy through strategic, tactical and operational customer relationship management based on a clear understanding of customer’s needs, vision and strategy.
• Provide detailed updates and forecasts on changes in client and competitor status and activity to ensure that business opportunities are fully exploited.
• Define with the marketing team the best adapted product offer for the market.
• Work with marketing team to develop marketing campaigns to support the Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products and services to increase revenue, product and service penetration within existing accounts.
• Set up all tools to market more efficiently the product portfolio.
• Identify and input requirements for new products & services that the market may require to ensure that is able to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
• Responsible for enforcing and developing the Group’s distribution networks.
• Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of Sales & Distribution development, and to ensure they are fully informed of the objectives, purposes and achievements.
• Liaise with Supply chain and Production to support in the best way all operations.
• Train and develop all sales teams to get highest level of efficiency in the Sales process.
• Develop a logic of Customer service.
Qualifications et experience
• Good understanding of industry environment and FMCG.
• Diploma or Degree in Business Management or Marketing
• At least 10 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Advertising and Promotions.
• Sales director experience of at least 5 years.
• Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering on Sales strategies to meet company objectives.
• Experience of managing large distribution networks
• Experience of managing large sales forces
• Capable of presenting in deep analysis to board members and to contribute strategically to the Company development.
• Dynamic, result-oriented and able to deliver and achieve target.
• Should have team management experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Click here for details and to applyDownload Job Alerts App for Android