Adexen Nigeria Job: Vacancy Recruitment for Logistic Coordinator
JOB REFERENCE N°: NGA0350
SECTOR: OIL&GAS, ENERGY, MINING & UTILITIES – NIGERIA – WESTERN AFRICA
FUNCTION: SUPPLY CHAIN
Our client is a large international Oil & Gas Service Group. They are looking for one Logistic Coordinator for their operations in Lagos or Port Harcourt.
This is a great opportunity to join a large group offering international exposure and career opportunities abroad.
Under general direction of Supply Chain Manager the successful candidate plans, organizes, and directs the centralized procurement activities; establishes policies and procedures for sourcing of supplies, materials, equipment, and services.
The main missions are to :
* Take all necessary actions for the success of the logistics team.
* Responsible for reviewing shipping documents and convey green light approval as at when required
* Responsible for coordination of all Air/Sea freight shipments both import & export
* Analyzing logistics data reports to identify & actualize cost savings and avoidance opportunities for all segments
* Coordinate all third party payments including invoices, debit note, credit note, coding and processing for payment through the Accounts
* Analyze and coordinate custom duty payment and ensure duty paid within stipulated time for all completions shipments
* Maintaining accurate and up to date filing system and ensure file closed after delivery
* Coordinate the custom clearance procedure through the agent to ensure prompt delivery and companies trade compliance policy followed strictly.
* Maintaining communication on logistics issues and new regulations to the segment including weekly reports on custom clearance reports.
* Ensure all shipping documents are properly kept for recharge purposes
* And any other official duty that may be assign to you by your Manager
* Ensure safe operations, technical integrity and high service quality.
* Ensure good communications with all parties involved in operations.
* Concentrate on objectives in “Standards of Performance” set
* Comply with contract requirements, QHSE MS and QA plans.
* Establish process to efficiently consolidate materials requests going to or coming from the operations site.
QUALIFICATIONS ET EXPERIENCE
* BSc. or HND Qualification related to Business administration or procurement and logistics.
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the field preferably within oil & gas sector.
* Must be computer literate.
* Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
* Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
WHAT IS ON OFFER
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
CLICK LINK TO APPLYDownload Job Alerts App for Android