Adexen Nigeria Job: Vacancy for Account Receivable Analyst (Shipping Company)
Adexen is looking for an Account Receivable Analyst for a large Shipping Company.
Account Receivable Analyst
· Account receivable analyst will be responsible for managing cash flow activities for the organization and managing the internal control assessment activity for the finance department by working collaborating with the various operational departments especially the commercial team.
· He will report to the Credit Control Manager.
The position is based in Lagos
· Ensure sound financial decisions are made regarding the release / holding of customers orders based upon financial condition of account.
· Work with necessary department to analyze bad debt reserve requirement s and recommend monthly accruals
· Resolve complex collection issues, establish and develop collection relationship processes while monitoring company’s performance and cost effectiveness.
· Monitor cash receipt application to evaluate and reverse the effectiveness of current cash applications procedure.
· Identify and correct operational barriers that hinder successful performance by developing creative solution. Communicate with sales and finance regarding material charges in status of key customers financial position
· Collaborate with internal and external customers to drive improvement in cash application collections and credits processing.
· Establish work load and manage resources
· Development ,implement and maintain corporate credit and collection policies
· Perform collection follow up on potential credit risk accounts with significant past due date.
· Experience in preparation of accounting reports for management and day to days control
· Coordinate collection action with outside agencies and Legal counsel
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· University degree in Accounting , Statistics, Engineering , Mathematics from a recognized University
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Team Work Spirit
· Good communication skills
· Professional and ethical
WHAT IS ON OFFER
Please send us your salary expectations & english resume in Word format at: [email protected]
Click here to apply onlineDownload Job Alerts App for Android