Adexen Nigeria Job Vacancy Recruitment 2010 – Customer Service Representative (Lagos, Nigeria)
Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa.
Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents. We have a outstanding track records who will create competitive advantage and sutainable value to your organisation. Our success and proven track record can be attributed to our deep understanding of HR dynamics in organisations and leadership requirements of companies at various levels. Adexen offers a deep expertise in challenging African and emerging markets as well as a robust network of public institutions and private business contacts that are essential assets to hire the best candidates.
Customer Service Representative
Job reference no: NGA0324
Our Client is a leading company in FMCG sector.
Description Of Job
The ideal candidate must have a first experience in a similar position in an FMCG company.
The Customer service representative will provide a valuable link between customers and the company. She/ he will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries and making sure that any problems they are experiencing are resolved.
The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
* The candidate should be able to manage customer claims.
* Conduct NPS (net promoter score) surveys time to time and prepare reports for management
* Collect VOC of customers/Dealers and customers and report to manager.
* Manage and forward customers claims to manager’s and follow up until claim closes.
* The candidate should be able to maintain system reports and analyze.
* Reply to customers’ e-mail
Qualification and experience
* 3/ 5years experience in a similar position.
* Possess excellent inter-personal relationship.
* Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
* Fully fluent in spoken and written English.
* Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
Click here to Apply
Deadline: Not Stated
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.Download Job Alerts App for Android