Achilles Nigeria Job Recruitment: Vacancy for IT/ Network Support Officer, Lagos
Achilles is a Global Assessment company that identifies, qualifies, evaluates, and monitors supplier information on behalf of major organisations worldwide. We build and support supply chain communities in many industry sectors, creating unique and valuable global networks. Our services reduce risk in the supply chain and create new opportunities for business for both buyers and suppliers.
Achilles is urgently looking for professionals for the prequalification of suppliers within the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Integrity, confidentiality and transparency, report writing skills, excellent communication skills, a team player, excellent use of recent Microsoft Office suites, ability to work within a framework of company policies and procedures.
IT / NETWORK SUPPORT OFFICER – REF: ITAILN 003
– Minimum of two years experience
– Between 22 and 30 years old
– Degree in Engineering, information systems, computer science, mathematics, statistics and related field
– Provide support on all / aspect of networking database, desktop, general hardware and software services to the various business unit
– Experience in server technology dual/ quad processor, raid 5/6 disc. System and rack mounting approaches, operating systems and related infrastructure applications. Win 2003/2007/xp/vista/7. IIS, active directory, terminal services e.tc. knowledge of MSSQL 2003/2005/2008. Also networking essentials for WAN/LAN, switches, routers, pix and sonic firewalls, protocols, cabling e.t.c.
– Good understanding of IT helpdesk technologies and problem resolution using IT help desk tools
– Knowledge of equipment installation and maintenamce
Closing date of application is March 26th 2010.
How To ApplyDownload Job Alerts App for Android
Candidate who meets the above specification should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]