Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. It operates mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air’s head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Job Title: Fuel Coordinator
The Fuel Coordination Manager will oversee and supervise fuelling operations for aircrafts.
- Plan, direct and control the operations of the Fuelling unit
- Liaise with fuel marketers and coordinate supply chain activities
- Supervise accounts Reconciliation with Fuel suppliers
- Prepare various financial and quantitative reports on fuelling activities
- Industry survey and analysis of pricing and stocking of Aviation fuel products
- Staff management
The post holder shall maintain close collaboration with other business partners in and outside the Airline, e.g. Flight operations, Station Managers, Finance, Fuel marketers etc.
The candidate required for this position should possess the following:
- A University degree in Accounting or other numerate disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Personable , matured and organized with supervisory skills
- Articulate , energetic and analytical personality
- Experienced individual who can cope under work pressure
7th July, 2011
Method of Application Download Job Alerts App for Android
Interested applicants should visit our career portal on www.arikair.com, click the Available Vacancies and complete the recruitment form on the job careers portal latest 7th July 2011