This article is 11 months
old. It may be outdated.
Trainee Vacancy for Industrial Training (IT) Students, Undergraduates, NYSC and Post Graduates
Location is in Benin City, Edo State.
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
The program starts in September 2016
What Work Will You Do
You will be in charge of researching, writing and editing articles and e-books
What Training Will You Get
During the course of the program, You will be taught:
- How to build websites and blogs
- How to make money online through writing and blogging
- How to write ebooks and make money from them online
We pay you by training you on how to build websites and how to make money online as a writer so there is no salary. But you get a stipend of N5,000 monthly and opportunity to earn commissions in some of our programs when you bring paying clients to the company.
COMPULSORY: You must be excellent in written and spoken English and must be a very good writer
You must also be:
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Enjoy writing and Very Passionate about writing and reading
- Experienced with computers, internet usage and online research
- Interested in learning how to make money online through writing
- Any English, Mass media, Mass communications or Journalism related course
- Any other course is welcome as long as you meet the requirements above. Any school is welcome.
- Preferrably below 40 years of age.
- Having a personal laptop with wifi and a modem will be a strong advantage
This is a full-time position. During this time you will be expected to begin work at the office in Benin City at 9am and close by 5pm from Mondays to Fridays
HOW TO APPLY
Download the questionnaire below, fill it and send to internship68 @ ads.ng2g.com
Click here to download the questionnaire
Deadline: August 26th 2016
The earlier you apply, the better chance you have.
industrial training vacancies this september 2016, nigeria hot jobs for 2016 august, print media jobs in Benin city, where can a mass communication student do her Industrial training in Benin City, writer editor vacancies port harcourt september 2016