A modern school located in the Lagos mainland with modern teaching and boarding facilities seeks the following:
Job Title: Primary School Head Teacher
· To Co-Ordinate The Activities Of The Teachers And Non Teaching Staff
· To Market The School To The Community, Throughout The Country And Abroad
· To Mentor The Staff And Pupils
· To Coordinate The Day To Activities Of The School As Part Of The Senior Management Staff Of The Group
· To Initiate Change And Ensure Constant Improvements In The Modern Methods Of Running The School.
Qualification And Experience:
· Bsc Degree In Any Natural Or Social Sciences With A Master Degree In Educational Administration
· Minimum Of Ten Years Experience Five Of Which Must Have Been Held In An International School As Head Teacher Or Deputy Head Teacher.
· Experience In Modern Montessori Educational System
· Age: 35-45 Years
How To Apply:
All Applications With Current Passport Photograph And Curriculum Vitae Detailing Experience attached Are To Be E Mailed To: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as Application for Primary School Head Teacher
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria March 2013
- Free Project Topics, Proposals, Thesis and Project Writing
- Saipem Contracting Oil & Gas Nigerian Limited Job Vacancies (19 Positions)