A modern school located in the Lagos mainland with modern teaching and boarding facilities seeks the following:
Job Title: Primary School Head Teacher
· To Co-Ordinate The Activities Of The Teachers And Non Teaching Staff
· To Market The School To The Community, Throughout The Country And Abroad
· To Mentor The Staff And Pupils
· To Coordinate The Day To Activities Of The School As Part Of The Senior Management Staff Of The Group
· To Initiate Change And Ensure Constant Improvements In The Modern Methods Of Running The School.
Qualification And Experience:
· Bsc Degree In Any Natural Or Social Sciences With A Master Degree In Educational Administration
· Minimum Of Ten Years Experience Five Of Which Must Have Been Held In An International School As Head Teacher Or Deputy Head Teacher.
· Experience In Modern Montessori Educational System
· Age: 35-45 Years
How To Apply:
All Applications With Current Passport Photograph And Curriculum Vitae Detailing Experience attached Are To Be E Mailed To: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as Application for Primary School Head Teacher
HND jobs in Nigeria, teaching jobs in nigeria, current teaching vacancies in nigerian schools, new teaching job, www teaching jobs com, latest teaching jobs in Nigeria, teaching job on line, Teaching job vacancies, primary head jobs in school in lagos, Teaching jobs in lagos march 2014
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Pre-Press Assistant At Vnaguard Media Limited
- Librarian II At Nigeria Institute Of International Affairs (NIIA)
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate