Phillips Outsourcing is a world class company providing better career opportunities, is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to be part of its dynamic team to work with its client, one of the largest financial institutions in Nigeria
Job Title: Bank Teller
- Open and close teller batches for daily operations.
- Pay and receive cash and cheque deposits into customers accounts.
- Register all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Check customers’ balances and verify customers’ signatures.
- Call over daily transactions. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
- Escalate issues on cash shortage, overpayment, loss, and theft.
- Carry out other tasks as may be assigned by the head teller or branch manager.
Qualifications and Criteria/Attributes
- OND, HND or BSC in relevant disciplines
- 1 – 3 years teller experience
- Fast learner
- Keen attention to detail
- Good team player
- Relationship management aid Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Good written arid oral communication
- Service orientation and strong customer focus
- Good planning and time management skills
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested applicants should
Click Here To Apply Online
Kindly ensure that your e-mail addresses and telephone numbers are valid and active
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Medical Secretary At Nestoil Plc
- NGO Jobs in Abuja for Volunteer, Malaria (Clinton Health Access Initiative)
- Buy cheap, Original Female designers products Online in Nigeria (An App for Android Users)