Universal Basic Education Commission Enlistment Of NCE Graduates in to The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) For 2013/2015 Service Period – Nationwide
The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) was established by the Federal Government in 2006/2007 Academic Session, as an intervention to assist States in addressing the challenge of teacher shortage at basic education sub-sector.
The Scheme aims at enlisting unemployed holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) for a two-year voluntary teaching service in public basic education schools.
To participate in the Scheme, candidates must fulfill the following conditions: ?Hold the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained not earlier than 2004 from a recognized College of Education or Polytechnics (fully accredited by NCCE)
?Must have undergone the NCE course on full-time basis
?Shall not take other gainful employment during the period of service without first withdrawing from the Scheme; and
?Must be ready to serve in any part of the State of deployment.
?Shortlisted candidates must sit and pass the screening test before they can be considered for enlistment.
The Federal government shall pay each participant an allowance of N18,000.00 per month.
Application Closing Date: 17th July, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications with the relevant details to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board
In their respective States Photocopies of their NCE certificates should be attached to their applications.
Applications should not be forwarded to UBEC Headquarters.
Screening and Selection Exercise The Exercise will take place in all State Universal Basic Education Boards as follows:
Date: 12th – 14th August, 2013
Time: 10.00 am daily
Venue: State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) offices
Candidates must come with their Original credentials for sighting Successful candidates will be notified through the SUBEBs where they submitted their applications
- Graduate Education Secretary Recruitment At Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board
- Fresh Graduate Executive Officers (General Studies) Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Health – Nationwide
- Fresh Graduate Admin Assistant – Procurement recruitment At Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWA)
- Laboratory Technician Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa – Federal Government Job
- Federal Government Job: Health Record Officer Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa
- Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates For The Direct Short Service Commission Course 22/2014
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Ebola: 39 Immigrant From Sierra Leone, Congo Arrested In Lagos
- Dayo Adeneye, D1?s Father In-law Kidnapped
- My Assets Can Seduce Any Man – Sandra Bassey Says
- How I Manage To Survived Ebola – Late Nurse’ Fiance Says