Total Nigeria Oil & Gas Job: Vacancy for Internal Auditor
The oil and gas industry is a pillar of the Nigerian economy and a major factor in its world standing. TOTAL Upstream has been serving the Nigerian hydrocarbons industry for nearly half a century, in partnership with the Nigerian government and in different equity associations with other private companies.
TOTAL Nigeria PLC is the subsidiary that distributes consumer petroleum products in Nigeria since 50 years now. It has the largest distribution network in Nigeria, largest market share at about 15% and is one of the best performers in the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Company : Tepng
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Nigeria – Nigeria
Interviews will take place in : Port Harcourt
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
The successful candidate will amongst other duties be required to:
- Participate in the preparation of audit programmes prior to commencement of audit
- Perform internal audit field work.
- Participate in Internal Control Review of company’s processes and projects with Group Auditors (DAG)
- Report audit findings/problems through audit memos and draft reports to affected departments and recommend solution to identified problem.
- Prepare draft audit reports to be reviewed by the Lead Partners’ Audit and Audit Manger, and sent to Top Management and audited entities for information, compliance and monitoring.
- Participate in preparation of quarterly audit recommendation status report to be reviewed by the Audit Manager and presented to the audit committee.
- Conduct special investigations, produce draft reports on findings and recommend solutions.
- Participate in annual Company risk assessments reviewed and used in annual audit plan by the audit manager.
- Carry out periodic SOX self assessment test on the Company’s controls
- Participate in non operated Joint Venture audits with Group Auditors and other JV partners to protect the Company’s interest.
- Participate in shareholders audit with Group Auditors and other shareholder auditors to ensure proper internal control.
- Participate in year end stock taking exercise
- The ideal candidate should have a University degree plus a professional qualification (ACA etc.)
- The ideal candidate should have 8-10 years experience in Audit and internal audit control functions as well as a basic knowledge of oil and gas industry practice.
The following skills are desirable:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills.
How To Apply
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Librarian II At Nigeria Institute Of International Affairs (NIIA)
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate
- KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Programme 2014