This article is 1 year 3 months 10 days
old. It may be outdated.
Technical Sales Graduate Vacancy at Cummings Nigeria
Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Graduate
Job Type: Internship
Recruitment Job Type: Student – Internship
- The purpose of the role is to satisfy the requirements of all Sales and Technical Support with regard to forecasting including review, kitting, cross referencing, new product identification and customer liaison.
- The role will ensure that the Mining KPI’s are promulgated and reported on regularly.
- Manage pricing and kitting for the CF Mining Team
- Manage forecasting process and review as necessary
- Assist with cross reference enquiries
- Identify range gaps and action accordingly
- Oversee Urgent Parts Requests & feedback of ETA’s
- Assist the Mining BDM to ensure compliance from Mining on Site personnel w.r.l.
- Assist mining personnel with inventory forecast and control
- General Administrative responsibilities (presentation compilation, filing etc)
- Provide support to independent distributors with regards to product forecasting, ETA dates, technical support, market growth
- College, university, or equivalent degree in related field
- Communication Skills – Verbal communication and presentation skills utilizing telephone and web technologies.
- Possesses listening and written communication skills. May not have sufficient opportunities to demonstrate all skills. Moderate support is required to apply the skills effectively in typical work situations.
- Sales reporting and forecasting – Able to accurately report actual and project future sales and margin results by a relevant segmentation (i.e. product line, territory, customer or market segment)
- Manage Execution – Solid understanding of how to manage execution. Manages the performance of self and others through the use of structured tools. Able to delegate effectively and regularly with solid support and follow through. Uses defined processes to manage execution.
- Market Analysis – Familiar with the primary competition in the market. Aware of regulatory, political, and other environmental pressures currently at work in the market(s) of interest.
- Project management – Familiarity with the basic elements of each area of knowledge and its relevance to PM. This person understands enough to know when / if a given task or problem requires or could benefit from the application of the skill but is not capable of applying the skill themselves. This person knows when, where, and how to get assistance.
- Financial analysis – Applies financial analysis as part of their work. Has more than one year experience with analyzing financial data.
- Understands what data is needed for an analysis and is able to gather relevant data. Is able to draw conclusion from analysis and effectively communicate the results with limited assistance. Able to use basic MS Excel functionality.
- Analyze issues – Some knowledge or awareness of how to analyse issues. Demonstrates basic analysis of issues and some application of logic and problem solving skills. Identifies the connection between different issues and problems.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
August 2016: Industrial training in nigeria for OND graduates, naijahotjobs-16th aug 2016, latest of vacant places for industrial training august 2016, latest graduate and technical job in lagos nigeria, jobs for i t students in nigeria, industrial training for nigerian undergraduates, cummings vacancy, companies recruiting industrial training undergraduates for 2016, companes n ngera that regster ndustral tranng students, trainee jobs in jobberman