Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment March 2011 – North Region
Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria is recruiting for Graduate Programme 2011 which has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
Job Position: 2011 Graduate Trainee – NORTH Region
Job ID: 6569
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Division: Personal and Business Banking
Position Category: Graduates & Internships
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
Work with Standard Bank and join a dynamic team of professionals proud to be voted the Best Bank in Africa for three years running. Our core values of service and innovation are at the heart of our business, and our global workforce benefits from our unique culture of empowerment and independence, enabling us to maintain competitive advantage in the world’s premier financial markets
Position Description – Graduate Programme 2011
The Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
- Final posting of successful applicants will be based on the need of the Business. Therefore applicants may be posted outside the region they applied to.
- Indigenes with exposure to the local business environ will be given first consideration
- Multiple application to more than one location will lead to automatic disqualification.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 2.1 Bsc degree from a reputable and recognised University.
- Applicants should not be older than 26 years as at December 2011
- Applicants must have completed the compulsory NYSC program.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in banking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A "can do" attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Self-motivated and self starter.
- Integrity and Respect
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Note: Please note this is not an active vacancy, we however encourage you to register your interest in the 2011 Graduate Programme by filling the forms and uploading your CV.
We will be in contact only if you are short listed to update you as you move through our recruitment process. Thank you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are totally opposed to discrimination in any form. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of race, sex, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital / partnership status, religion, age or disability.
Click here to Apply online
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria March 2013
- Free Project Topics, Proposals, Thesis and Project Writing
- Saipem Contracting Oil & Gas Nigerian Limited Job Vacancies (19 Positions)