Sales Associates Vacancy at Silicon Valley Technology Partners
Silicon Valley Technology Partners (SVTP) is a California-based for-profit social enterprise that aims to develop high-performance technology products for the world’s underserved markets. Our current line of products consist of high-quality and affordable solar chargers for mobile phones, with a focus on the West African market.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Salary: N30,000 base salary per month, plus 10% commission on all sales you are responsible for in your territory. A strong sales associate, for example, can be expected to gain between N25,000-N40,000 per month or even more in commission. All incidental costs, including housing, transport, medical, and food are included in the above.
This full-time position is based in Kano, with occasional travel to Sokoto, Katsina, and other areas, both urban and rural, in the North/Northwest of Nigeria. Your total sales territory will be Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, and Niger states. Interviews will take place in Kano.
You will be tasked with selling our products, with the focus being on importers, wholesalers, distributors, and vendors who can make large orders. Some of your time will also be spent stimulating demand by pitching the product to retailers. At times you may also be asked to assist with market research, gathering consumer feedback, and product testing.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Successful completion of O-Level (at least 5 subjects in not more
than two sittings) or A-Level (at least 3 subjects in not more than
• 3-5 years of sales experience
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Excellent command of written and spoken Hausa
• Great oral presentation skills in both English and Hausa,
especially in terms of pitching a new product to a potential client
A strong applicant will possess:
• HND/OND/Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years of sales experience
• In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian renewable energy sector, particularly solar
• Already-established contacts with mobile phone/accessory importers, wholesalers, distributors and other vendors in above sales territory
• Familiarity with electronic products, especially different models of phones and, ideally, solar chargers
How to apply:
Interested Candidates should send their CV, references, and any other supporting documentation to email@example.com with the subject of the email being Application for Sales Associate
Only select shortlisted candidates will be contacted to interview.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2013
- Graduate Direct Sales Executives Recruitment At U-Connect Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives Vacancy At Stresert Services Limited
- Graduate Sales Executive At Conoil Nigeria Plc
- Sales Manager Recruitment At Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representatives Party Planning Services Recruitment At Stresert Services Limited
- Fresh Graduate Sales Officer Recruitment At A Leading Bank In Nigeria
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Graduate Office Assistant Recruitment At PricewaterhouseCooper
- Graduate Assurance – Associate/Senior Associate Recruitment At PricewaterhouseCooper
- Photos: Man Who Discovered Ebola Says He Can Sit Next To Infected Person
- Ghana Bans Flight From Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone Over Ebola Virus