This article is 8 years 4 days
old. It may be outdated.
Presco Plc is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, a palm oil mill, a palm kernel crushing plant and a vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It was the first of its kind in West Africa. Presco Plc. requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Cost Accountant.
* B.Sc or HND in Accountancy or related discipline.
* Membership of ICAN, ACMA, etc is an added advantage.
* The Cost Accountant will be part of amongst other things: Budget Processing, Variance Analysis, Cost Control of operations, Cost Apportionment & Allocation, Maintain the Fixed Assets Register.
* 3 years minimum experience,
* Knowledge of Office Suite-Practice of ERP is a plus.
Attractive compensation and conditions await the successful candidates.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their application with detailed curriculum vitae to:-
The Human Resources Manager;
Km 22, Benin Sapele Road.
P O. Box 7061,
Benin City, Edo State.
Or by e-mail to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at the Head Office at Obaretin.
Closing Date: 19th November, 2009.