NNPC Vacancy: Nigeria Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment December 2010 – BSc
- Undergo the Foundation Skills Training Program and the Initial Professional Development Program.
- Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
- Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3 – 5 years.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class upper (2:1) in the following areas:
- Sciences: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
- Engineering: Petroleum , Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine and Computer Engineering.
- Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
- Humanities: Mass Communications, English, History, etc.
- Medical and Health Sciences: Pharmacy, Radiography, Laboratory Science, Dentistry, Occupational Health, and Nursing
- Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2010.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Good leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi discipline and culturally diverse workplace.
Click the link below to Apply Online
Note: Remember to read the general instructions (click here) before filling the form
- Fresh Graduate Associate Recruitment At Deloitte Nigeria – (Bsc/Hnd)
- AG Leventis Nigeria Plc: Recruitment For Fresh Graduate (Bsc/Hnd)
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Bsc/Hnd/Ond) – July 2014
- Fresh Graduate Personnel Banker Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (Over 50 Positions) – Bsc/Hnd
- Massive Recruitment For Fresh & Experienced Graduate At Newgate Medical Service Limited – Bsc/Hnd/LLB/BA
- Tax Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Caroline Danjuma Welcome New Baby
- Recruitment For Young Graduate At Interswitch Limited
- Fresh Graduate System Management Officer Recruitment At Interswitch Limited
- Interswitch Limited: Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Product Manager