NNPC Vacancy: Nigeria Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment December 2010 – BSc
- Undergo the Foundation Skills Training Program and the Initial Professional Development Program.
- Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
- Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3 – 5 years.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class upper (2:1) in the following areas:
- Sciences: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
- Engineering: Petroleum , Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine and Computer Engineering.
- Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
- Humanities: Mass Communications, English, History, etc.
- Medical and Health Sciences: Pharmacy, Radiography, Laboratory Science, Dentistry, Occupational Health, and Nursing
- Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2010.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Good leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi discipline and culturally diverse workplace.
Click the link below to Apply Online
Note: Remember to read the general instructions (click here) before filling the formsalary of nnpc staff fresh graduate, bsc computer science salary in nigeria, vacancy in nnpc, NNPCRSA, nnpc staff school recruitment, NNPC JUNIOR SCHOOL JOB VACANCY, nnpc job vacancies 2010, nigeria bsc geography importance, jobs in nigeria for students with Bsc geography, geography 2:1 job vacancy in nigeria
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Librarian II At Nigeria Institute Of International Affairs (NIIA)
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate
- KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Programme 2014