NNPC Vacancy: Nigeria Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment December 2010 – BSc
- Undergo the Foundation Skills Training Program and the Initial Professional Development Program.
- Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
- Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3 – 5 years.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class upper (2:1) in the following areas:
- Sciences: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
- Engineering: Petroleum , Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine and Computer Engineering.
- Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
- Humanities: Mass Communications, English, History, etc.
- Medical and Health Sciences: Pharmacy, Radiography, Laboratory Science, Dentistry, Occupational Health, and Nursing
- Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2010.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Good leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi discipline and culturally diverse workplace.
Click the link below to Apply Online
Note: Remember to read the general instructions (click here) before filling the form
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria March 2013
- Free Project Topics, Proposals, Thesis and Project Writing
- Saipem Contracting Oil & Gas Nigerian Limited Job Vacancies (19 Positions)