Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels.
Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.
Job Title: Accountant
- Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience preferably in a top audit firm or an oil and gas company.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- A good knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications (especially excel) will be an added advantage.
- Not be more than 30 years old.
Class of Degree
Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline.
The deadline for applications to be received is Thursday 18th August 2011.
HOW TO APPLY
- Guinness Nigeria Plc: Recruitment For Graduate – August 2014
- Assistant Managers Recruitment At Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) – August 2014
- Accountant Recruitment At Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited – September 2014
- Reporters/Producers Recruitment At BBC Media Action – August 2014
- Officer, Account Maintenance Recruitment At Standard IBTC Bank – August 2014
- Graduate Advisor VSO Nigeria – August 2014
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- 281 Fake NYSC Members Kicked Out Of Orientation Camp
- Job Recruitment For Fresh Graduate At PricewaterhouseCoopers – September 2014
- All In The Of Deliverance: Pastor Stepping On His Members
- 9-Year-Old Girl Mistakenly Shut Her Instructor During Shooting Lesson