Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels.
Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.
Job Title: Accountant
- Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience preferably in a top audit firm or an oil and gas company.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- A good knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications (especially excel) will be an added advantage.
- Not be more than 30 years old.
Class of Degree
Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline.
The deadline for applications to be received is Thursday 18th August 2011.
HOW TO APPLY
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Didier Drogba Return To Chelsea
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Now Richer Than Google Owners
- Officer, Account Maintenance Recruitment At Standard IBTC Bank – August 2014
- Graduate Sales Advisor Recruitment At PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc (Bsc/Hnd)