Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels.
Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.
Job Title: Accountant
- Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience preferably in a top audit firm or an oil and gas company.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- A good knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications (especially excel) will be an added advantage.
- Not be more than 30 years old.
Class of Degree
Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline.
The deadline for applications to be received is Thursday 18th August 2011.
HOW TO APPLY
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria March 2013
- Free Project Topics, Proposals, Thesis and Project Writing
- Saipem Contracting Oil & Gas Nigerian Limited Job Vacancies (19 Positions)