The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) was established by Act No. 23 of 2007 primarily to foster the orderly development of an identity sector in Nigeria through the development of a modern and universally acceptable identity management infrastructure in Nigeria. The Act empowers NIMC to establish, manage, regulate and enforce an effective and secure Identity Assurance System that would facilitate the harmonization and integration of identity databases in government agencies, ensure sustainability, reliability and acceptance across diverse points and contexts and application of the verification and authentication services within and outside the country.
NIMC is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Enrolment & Registration Officer (Officer)
Job Code: NIMC076
Department: STATE OFFICE
Reporting to Senior Manager, Local Government Coordination, the successful candidates will be responsible for capturing demographic and biometric data of enrolees, as well as responding to enquiries from enrolees and general public.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration or other related fields.
- National Youth Services Corps (or exemption) certificate.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should
Click Here To Apply Online and supply the following information:
- Correct Bio-data information, Education and Training Information, Ward/Community of Origin, Local Government of Origin, date of completion of NYSC and the Discharge Certificate Number or relevant Exemption Certificate Number at the point of application.
- Functional email address and valid GSM number through which applicant can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- An electronic (scanned/ digitally captured) copy of their most recent passport photograph in order to complete the online application. Passport photograph must be of size 12Opx by 140px.
- During the course of your application, you will be issued an Application Reference Number (ARN). Please take note of the number as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- It is important to print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- Should you experience any difficulty completing this application, please contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-843-8823, 01-843-8824, 07098038255 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are to use the indicated Job Reference Codes for the position they wish to apply for.
- Applicants are advised to apply for the role they can best compete for, as applying for multiple roles will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and GSM and shall be expected to attend an Aptitude Test.
- Applicants should also note the following: Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for applicants of all positions. Educational qualification will be investigated and screened.
- Submission of hard copy applications and CVs will not be entertained
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Medical Secretary At Nestoil Plc
- NGO Jobs in Abuja for Volunteer, Malaria (Clinton Health Access Initiative)
- Buy cheap, Original Female designers products Online in Nigeria (An App for Android Users)