This article is 4 years 5 months 2 days
old. It may be outdated.
Nigerian Conservation Foundation Job: Vacancy for Project Manager and Conservation Officer
The Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) is the premier Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) dedicated to nature conservation and sustainable development in Nigeria. Established in 1980, the Foundation was registered in 1982 as a charitable Trust under the Land (perpetual Succession) Act of 1961 – a policy that was replaced by the Company and Allied Matters Act of 1990.
Founded by late Chief S. L. Edu, NCF has its patron as the President and Commander- In-Chief of the Armed Force of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The foundation has a vision of “a Nigeria where people prosper while living in harmony with nature”. This vision drives its Mission to preserve the full range of Nigeria’s biodiversity which includes species, ecosystems and genetic biodiversity; promote the sustainable use of natural resources for the benefit of present and future generations; and advocate actions that minimise pollution and wasteful utilisation of renewable resources.
VACANCIES: NIGERIAN CONSERVATION FOUNDATION
We have room for you… if you have what it takes
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER (JOB REFERENCE: PMLCC0910)
– MSC in Natural Sciences
– Minimum of 5 years work experience in environmental or ecotourism project management
– Excellent oral and writing skills
– Impressive fundraising records
– Remarkable people management expertise
– Ability to facilitate multi-sectoral collaborations
POSITION: CONSERVATION OFFICER (ORNITHOLOGIST) (JOB REFERENCE: ORTPD0910)
– MSC in ornithology or related fields
– Minimum of 3 years work experience in protected area management or biodiversity conservation
– Good oral and team lead/player skills
– Experience in writing scientific papers, technical documents and proposals
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CVs with cover letter to the Admin. Manager, Nigerian Conservation Foundation, Lekki Conservation Centre, Km 19, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos by mail ([email protected]) indicating job reference in the mail subject.
Deadline: Before 5th of October, 2010
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
career at nigeria conservation foundation, how many companies in nigeria can a conservation agent work, Nigeria conservation foundation recruitment, nigeria position on conserving resources, nigerian conservation foundation recruitment