This article is 5 years 6 months 27 days
old. It may be outdated.
Nigerian Breweries Fresh Graduate Recruitment for Sales Executive April 2011
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain world class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We currently have vacancies for bright, ambitious and talented young Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful careers in our field sales operation.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Reporting to a Sales Team Manager within the region, the Sales Executive develops/agrees a rolling sales plan and executes same on an ongoing basis.
- Thus contributing to the overall achievement of the company’s annual sales target.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a residential modular training programme involving formal learning and on-the-job attachments for 6 months.
- The ideal candidates should not be older than thirty (30) years as at 31st May 2011 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCEI including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
Other Education requirements
The ideal candidates should also possess:
A) Bachelor’s degree (Mininum of Second Class Lower division) obtained from a recognized University
B) HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) obtained from a
reputable Polytechnic/College of Technology
– in any of the under listed courses:
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Science
– Public Administration
Valid Driver’s Licence With Excellent Driving Skills
Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria. – Personal initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, We also offer performance .related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
12th April, 2011
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply, please Click here to apply online
Note that only online applications will be processed. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.
nigerian breweries recruitment, nigerian breweries recruitment 2014, nigerian breweries recruitment 2015, Nigerian Breweries Vacancies, nigeria breweries recruitment 2015, nigerian breweries recruitment 2016, latest recruitment at nigeria bewery, nigerian breweries sales executive driving test, nigerian breweries graduate recruitment 2014, latest job vacancies at nigerian beweries for fresh graduates nov 2014