Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc (NBC) was incorporated in November 1951, as a subsidiary of the A.G. Leventis Group with the franchise to bottle and sell Coca-Cola products in Nigeria.
Production began in 1953 at a bottling facility in Ebute-Metta, Lagos. Over the years production capacity has grown and it presently has 13 bottling facilities and over 80 distribution warehouses located across the country.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling company (CCHBC), one of The Coca-Cola Company’s largest anchor bottlers worldwide.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc has vacancy for :
Job Title: Plant HR Managers
– Achievement of people management leadership in the plant through prompt/effective communication
– Implementation of the company’s CSR project identified or approved for the plant to enhance the company’s reputation within the community
– Ensure manpower requirement in the plant is met and within budget.
– Co-ordinate training, recruitment and selection process for junior staff.
– B.Sc related to HR
– Minimum of 7 years experience in HR, 5 of which must be as a manager in a large beverage or FMCG.
Method of Application
To apply, visit
For inquiries only send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Deadline is 29th June 2010.
Note only short listed candidates will be contacted.