Nigeria LNG Limited, a world-class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage young, dynamic and innovative Nigerian graduates looking for a fulfilling career, and the opportunity to develop their potential in an exciting work environment.
Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013
Location: Port Harcourt (INTELS)
Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
In addition candidates must
?Have obtained either their NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
?Not be over 28 years old as at the d ate of this advert.
Application Closing Date
Friday 22nd November 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This advert will close on Friday 22nd November 2013.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidates).
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Nigeria LNG Limited – September 2014
- Fresh & Experienced Graduate Vacancy at Nigeria LNG Limited – Oil and Gas Job (Bac/Hnd)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment At United Cement Company Of Nigeria Limited 2014
- Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2014/2015
- Quantity Assurance Officer Vacancy At Nigeria LNG Limited
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Fresh Legal Attorney Graduate Job Vacancy At Oando Nigeria Plc
- System Administrator Job At Oando Nigeria Plc – Bsc/Hnd
- Fresh Graduate Job At Etisalat Nigeria – October 2014
- Graduate Sales Assistant Job At Best Search Recruitment Limited – October 2014