Federal Ministry of Interior – The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invite applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2013 – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
Position: Immigration Assistant III – CONPASS 03
Requirements ?All applicants for the rank of Immigration Assistant must be holders of GCE ‘O’ Level
?Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
?Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
?Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
?Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
?Previous major orthopaedic operation
?Flat foot Copied: hotnigerianjobs.com
?Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
?Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
?Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
?Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
?Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2013
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should:
- Office Assistant Recruitment At PricewaterhouseCooper – July 2014
- Customer Service Officers Recruitment At Newgate Medical Services Limited (Bsc/Hnd)
- Assistant Drama Producers Recruitment At BBC Media Action
- Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment At GE Oil & Gas
- Accounts Assistant Recruitment at Shongai
Packaging Industry Limited
- Manager, Billing (Revenue Cycle Service) Recruitment At Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Mikel Obi Gets British Passport In October
- Photo: Obafemi Martin Takes A Stroll With Son
- Local Government Chairman In Lagos Picks TV Presenter As 6th Wife
- Graduate Direct Sales Executives Recruitment At U-Connect Limited