This article is 3 years 8 months 23 days
old. It may be outdated.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2011 by Dragnet
Nestle Nigeria Plc is part of the Nestle Group, the world’s leading Food, Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company renowned for its high quality products.
Nestlé Nigeria a leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector is recruiting for Graduate Trainees Program 2011.
Job Position: Graduate Trainees
Job Reference: GRADTR09/01
- Provides professional support to immediate supervisor as per designated role.
- Undergoes on the job training before assuming a functional role in the relevant department.
- BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit Grade) – Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Social Sciences, Business Related Disciplines.
- Highly result focused and goal driven.
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- High level of Curiosity with a global mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills – Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
nestle nigeria recruitment 2014, nestle nigeria plc recruitment 2014, Eunisell currently calling for aptitude text, nestle nutrition advisors apptitude test, nestle fresh graduate recruitment, montly salary of nestle manager in nigeria, how much does nigerian prison service pay fresh graduate, How much does nigerian banks pays fresh graduates, how much does Nestle pay medical delegates or nutrition advisor 2014?, how much does nestle pay graduate