This article is 6 years 5 months 25 days
old. It may be outdated.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2011 by Dragnet
Nestle Nigeria Plc is part of the Nestle Group, the world’s leading Food, Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company renowned for its high quality products.
Nestlé Nigeria a leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector is recruiting for Graduate Trainees Program 2011.
Job Position: Graduate Trainees
Job Reference: GRADTR09/01
- Provides professional support to immediate supervisor as per designated role.
- Undergoes on the job training before assuming a functional role in the relevant department.
- BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit Grade) – Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Social Sciences, Business Related Disciplines.
- Highly result focused and goal driven.
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- High level of Curiosity with a global mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills – Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
nigerian nestle recruitment, NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT, Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2014, nestle nigeria engineering trainee programme 2014, nestle nigeria 2016 recruitment, LATEST RECRUITMENT IN NESTLE NIGERIA AS AT 2016, How much nestle pay graduate, HND lower credit jobs in nigeria, dragnet nestle training program, when is nestle nigeria plc writting aptitude test for production technician application 2016
Download Job Alerts App for Android