This article is 4 years 1 month 12 days
old. It may be outdated.
Nampak Cartons Job: Recruitment for Pre-Press Controller (Minimum OND)
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Our company is a member of a leading Gravure printing packaging multinational with over 160 operations in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices.
As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to recruit competent and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Pre-Press Controller
Location: lbadan, Oyo State
This job requires a highly energetic, self-motivated and meticulous individual who can cope under stress and beat deadline.
The successful candidate will report to the Pre-Press manager
Key Duties/ Job Description
- To effectively support Production Department by providing well maintained cylinders, dies and ink for the production in process
- Ensure that cylinders/dies/embossing rollers are stored correctly. To accurately design Artwork to meet customer specifications.
- To liaise with suppliers
- Managing team and individual performance through regular reviews, monitoring objectives and ensuring development needs are identified and actioned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of ND in Fine Art. Graphic Design or Computer Science.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Computer expertise especially in Corel Draw, MS word, MS excel and power point
- Knowledge of cylinder engraving I processing
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a reputable Gravure printing Company especially in-line printing equipment
- Good interpersonal relationship
Remuneration package is very attractive and competitive for successful candidates.
The closing date for submission is 22 March 2011
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs (MS Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
nampak vacancy in stock controller