Music Producer/Recording Engineer Wanted for a 6 Month Internship Program in Benin City, Edo State
Duration: 6 Months Full Time. The program starts in June 2017 (Tentative)
What Work Will You Do
You will be in charge of recording, mixing and mastering music tracks, creating mix-tapes and editing sound in videos.
What Benefits Will You Get
During the course of the program, You will be taught:
- How to build websites and blogs
- You will also gain exposure and popularity if the tracks you produce become hits
We pay you by training you on how to build websites and blogs and by giving you a chance to become a popular producer so there is no salary. But you get an allowance of N5,000 monthly and an opportunity to earn commissions in some of our programs when you bring paying clients to the company.
- You must Live close to Ugbowo in Benin City or be ready to transport there every weekday at your own expense (we will not compensate for your transport)
- You must have a working computer with good battery and wifi
- You must be able to record, edit and produce finished music tracks
- You must understand the technical aspects of capturing vocals and sound in a studio and mixing/editing the audio into finished music tracks
- You must have the ability to create solid beats and soundtracks/instrumentals
You must also be:
- Interested in becoming a popular music producer
- Interested in learning how to create websites and blogs
- Any Creative, Mass media, Mass communications, Computer or Engineering related course
- Any other course or even school leavers are welcome as long as you meet the requirements above. Any school is welcome.
- Preferrably below 40 years of age.
- Having a personal laptop with wifi and modem will be an added advantage
This is a full-time internship position lasting 6 months. During this time you will be expected to begin work at 9am and close by 5pm from Mondays to Fridays at our Ugbowo, Benin City office.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the questionnaire by visiting www.nigerianwriter.com/musicproducers
Fill it and send to [email protected]
Deadline: June 23rd 2017. The earlier you apply, the better chance you have.