INEC Nigeria Vacancy: Fresh Graduate Recruitment
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
INEC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Registration Area Officer II & III
Salary: (GL 08, 07)
Location: All states nationwide
- General Data Management in respect of a given Registration Area.
- Maintains the Record of Registered Voters in each of the Polling Units of the Registration Area.
- Compiles an Update of Register / Record of voters in the Polling Unit of the Registration Area with respect to deaths, change of residence / Polling Unit, etc.
- Identifies the precise locations of each Polling Unit and Collation Center in the Registration Area.
- Issues permanent / Temporary / Duplicate cards to voters as approved.
- Manages the RAC during Electoral Exercises.
- Monitoring Activities and any other assignment.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- B.Sc, B.A and HND, NCE in all Disciplines
- Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Computer Literacy is an added Advantage
- Candidates be Prepare to work at LG/ Registration Area Levels
Application Closing Date
6pm on November 30, 2012
Method of Application
All applicants wishing to apply should
Click Here To Apply Online
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Brazil Appoints Dunga As Scolari Successor
- Photos: Stephanie Okereke Linus Features In Hollywood Movie
- Photos Of the Pilot Who Passed On In The Air-Force Helicopter Crash Yesterday
- President Jonathan Meets With Escaped Chibok School Girls, Parents In Presidential Villa