This article is 2 years 9 months 6 days
old. It may be outdated.
INEC Nigeria Vacancy: Fresh Graduate Recruitment
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
INEC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Registration Area Officer II & III
Salary: (GL 08, 07)
Location: All states nationwide
- General Data Management in respect of a given Registration Area.
- Maintains the Record of Registered Voters in each of the Polling Units of the Registration Area.
- Compiles an Update of Register / Record of voters in the Polling Unit of the Registration Area with respect to deaths, change of residence / Polling Unit, etc.
- Identifies the precise locations of each Polling Unit and Collation Center in the Registration Area.
- Issues permanent / Temporary / Duplicate cards to voters as approved.
- Manages the RAC during Electoral Exercises.
- Monitoring Activities and any other assignment.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- B.Sc, B.A and HND, NCE in all Disciplines
- Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Computer Literacy is an added Advantage
- Candidates be Prepare to work at LG/ Registration Area Levels
Application Closing Date
6pm on November 30, 2012
Method of Application
All applicants wishing to apply should
Click Here To Apply Online
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.
inec vacancy, inec recruitment 2013, inecnigeria, INEC Recruitment Portal, INEC Nigeria Vacancies, inec recruitment, inec nigeria vacancy, inec ng, inec recruitment form, INEC Nigeria Recruitment