Industrial Training Students Wanted: Social Media Trainee Vacancy for Undergraduates, NYSC, Post Graduates e.t.c
Location is in Benin City, Edo State.
Duration: 3 to 6 Months. The program starts in September 2016 (tentative)
What Work Will You Do: You will be in charge of:
- Growing online networks and managing online communities on social media
- Interacting with members of the network both online and offline
- Researching, writing and editing articles and generating ideas for online content
What Training Will You Get: During the course of the program, you will be taught:
- How to build websites and grow online communities on Social Media
- How to make money online through Internet Marketing and social media networks
- You must have a working Android Touchscreen Smart Phone or tablet
- You must be excellent in written and spoken English and must be a good writer and creative thinker
- You must be very passionate about the Internet, mobile devices and computers
- You must be experienced with usage of social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Whatsapp
You must also be:
- Outgoing and able to express yourself confidently
- Experienced with computers, internet usage and online research
- Any Science, Technology, Computer or Engineering related course
- Any English, Mass media, Mass communications or Journalism related course
- Any other course is welcome as long as you meet the requirements above. Any school is welcome.
- Preferrably below 40 years of age.
- Having a personal laptop with wifi and a modem will be a strong advantage
We pay you by training you on how to build websites and how to make money so there is no fixed salary. You also have an opportunity to earn commissions in some of our programs when you bring paying clients to the company.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: September 14th 2016. The earlier you apply, the better chance you have.