Halliburton Nigeria Job Vacancies Recruitment July 2011
Halliburton Nigeria is recruiting fresh graduates for its Trainee Recruitment 2011. As a fresh graduate you’re thinking about starting your career, consider an industry where the opportunities are limitless. The energy industry provides you with access to a fast-paced, global work environment, where you will use the most cutting-edge technology to solve the world’s toughest problems.
As an industry leader, Halliburton can provide you with the tools and training needed to solve these problems, accomplish new goals, and develop your talent as the future of the industry.
Are you up for the challenge?
Halliburton Nigeria PE Trainee Field Engineer (ATP)
Halliburton Graduate Job Opportunity
Reference No: Halliburton_Nigeria_PE_Trainee Field Engineer (ATP)
Requisition IDs: 184391 and 184392
The following Career Opportunity as listed below has become available. Interested internal and external candidates who meet the required qualifications need to apply on-line
- K9O3-ESG-Assoc Tech Prof-Frac/Acid (Entry Level Engineer – Frac/Acid) (requisition id: 184391)
- K911-ESG-Assoc. Tech Prof-Sand Control (Entry Level Engineer – Sand Control) (requisition id: 184392)
PSL: Production Enhancement
Location: All States
1. University graduates with a BSc./B.Engr. in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
2. Minimum of second class upper division.
3. Must have excellent oral, written and communication skills
4. Good team player
1. Require application of basic engineering principles.
2. Assists in the delivery of product services
3. Uses some judgement in making preliminary selections and adaptation of engineering alternatives.
Note: This is an entry Level position.
How To Apply:
Use the links below:
External Job Seekers/Applicants should Login from Halliburton.jobs
Select “Potential Employees” button
In the requisition number box, enter the requisition Id of the desired job being applied for, and
Hit the Search button
Click the ‘Apply’ button to apply.
Ensure to upload a current Resume as well as copies of school and NYSC certificates
Internal candidates (i.e. existing employees & regular staff) should drop a detailed resume in the HR Department
Please Note: Paper/hard copy application will not be received from any External Job Seeker/Applicant All application must be done on-line. Review job posting carefully. Only applicant who possess the applicable qualifications as specified above may apply.
Click here for more information
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Today's Latest Vacancies:
- Librarian II At Nigeria Institute Of International Affairs (NIIA)
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate
- KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Programme 2014